Miss Auburn Mentorship Programs
The Miss Auburn mentorship programs are offered to girls between Kindergarten and 7th grade. These programs are for young ladies to get a firsthand experience of the Miss Auburn Scholarship Program.
Miss Auburn Little Sister Program
The Litter Sister program is a non-competitive mentoring program striving to develop poise, self-confidence, social skills, and friendships among the girls. Little sisters are ages Kindergarten-4th grade.
Activities of a Little Sister
- Attend an orientation
- Participate in the Santa Parade (Dec. 3)
- Attend a Sponsor/Contestant/Mentor/Little Sister Reception
- Attend 2 Contestant/Little Sister Community Service events/Parties
- Attend ALL dance rehearsals to learn the Little Sisters production number (4 total)
- Attend ALL final week rehearsals to practice on stage
- Attendance on both Friday & Saturday Pageant nights (January 20/21)
How to get involved
Fill out the online application below before Oct. 24, 2017.
Due at orientation: High quality photo of the participant, agree to the photo release on the application form and pay a participation fee of $75.
The application fee includes: An official Miss America Princess Tiara, 2 mentorship events/parties, training for a production dance to be performed during the Pageant, one Little Sister Ticket to the Pageant, plus a personal relationship with a contestant mentor.
For more information email: email@example.com
The Miss Auburn Ambassador Program is for 5th-7th grade girls. This program was created to provide leadership training for young girls and to prepare them with the skills necessary to move into Miss Auburn’s Outstanding Teen Program.
The Ambassador Program will focus on the four points of the crown: Style, Service, Scholarship and Success. Ambassadors will learn how to serve their community by participating in a community service project together, gain experience in how the Miss Auburn Program provides training and scholarships; gain skills in interview practice; learn how to carry themselves with poise and confidence; and learn what style of clothing is appropriate for professional and public settings. They will also learn to present themselves in public and have the opportunity to participate in community events and working as leaders with the Princesses and Little Sisters. This program also teaches them a level of commitment that will be required, should they decide to participate as either a Teen or Miss contestant in the future.
The fee for the Ambassador Program includes:
- A top (to make them easily recognizable during pageant as they carry out assigned duties)
- Gloves and scarf (to be worn for Veteran’s and Santa Parade).
- The opportunity to participate/assist in events for the Little Sisters and Princesses
- Participation in many of the events and rehearsals of the Teen and Miss contestants.
- It will give them a snapshot view of how the program is run.
- They will be able to participate in the interview training process for the Teen and Miss Contestants
- They will develop their confidence as a young woman.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org